Mobile devices are used in High Tech field service to provide sales executives and technicians easy access to the information they need, from anywhere. When they are on the go or at customer sites, users can securely access customer information and order history, and look up details on contracts, warranty, service calls, and service level agreements. This helps service technicians to quickly verify product configurations, check entitlements, troubleshoot problems, and ensure that service level commitments to the customer are met.
The technology industry is broad, encompassing manufacturers of computer, communications, bio medical and electronics products, software vendors, managed service and cloud providers, and new technology providers in Internet, social media, bio tech and clean energy segments.
Amtel’s integrated cloud-based solution for secure communications, mobile security, apps and expense management, enables High Tech enterprises to securely deploy mobile devices in field services to improve visibility and accuracy, helping reduce service costs and enhance customer experience.
Solution & Benefits
- Get secure calling and messaging on corporate and BYOD tablets and smartphones
- Provide secure access to corporate information from mobile devices
- Track field worker and device location, and optimize scheduling, helping minimize customer wait time for service
- Automate controls for security policy and regulatory compliance
- Proactively identify and block compromised devices to reduce operational risks
- Reduce risks of data loss from lost or stolen mobile devices
- Reduce travel costs and time via tracking and route optimization
- Streamline and automate telecom service procurement
- Manage contract compliance better, yielding cost savings
Contact us to get more information on Amtel’s enterprise calling, messaging and mobility management solutions for High Tech industry.